There are many virtual assistant projects in development today, but some of the most important and well-known ones are:
- Amazon Alexa – This voice assistant from Amazon is integrated into a wide range of smart devices, including speakers, TVs, and even cars.
- Google Assistant – Google’s virtual assistant is built into Android devices, smart speakers, and other Google products.
- Apple Siri – Siri is the virtual assistant built into Apple devices, such as iPhones, iPads, and Macs.
- Microsoft Cortana – Cortana is Microsoft’s virtual assistant, which is integrated into Windows 10 and can be accessed through the Cortana app on mobile devices.
- Samsung Bixby – Bixby is Samsung’s virtual assistant, which is built into the company’s smartphones and other devices.
- OpenAI GPT-3 – While not a traditional virtual assistant, GPT-3 is a powerful language model that can be used to generate natural language responses and has many potential applications, including virtual assistants.
- Google Bard. Google’s answer to OpenAi’s gpt chat
Each of these virtual assistants has its own strengths and weaknesses and is designed to work seamlessly with the ecosystem of devices and services provided by its respective company.